Course Commencement Date Sep , 2023 View all dates
2 years (Full Time)
International Students Admission Website
Type of University
Year of establishment
- The MSc programme in Mechanical Engineering is aimed at students who want to participate in the development of new and better solutions based on the laws of mechanics.
- The MSc programme in Mechanical Engineering and the related disciplines cover systematic engineering design methods within engineering design and product development as well as analysis, numerical simulation, and optimization with focus on the strength of structures, fluid flows, and energy conversion.
- The study programme allows you to apply systematic engineering design methods and advanced mathematical models.
- The final MSc thesis is related to the programme disciplines and is written in collaboration with an active research group or carried out as a project in collaboration with one of our business partners
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- QS 2023
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- US News & World Report 2023
|Tuition & fees||INR 13,16,550|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 5,61,991|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Euro = INR 87.77|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 12ᵗʰ October 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 88/120
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Applicants need to submit the SOP
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Step 5: Application deadline
Sep , 2023
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.
Know more about university rankings, on & off-campus accommodations, also see videos & city level informationTechnical University of Denmark