- The student must complete 24 credit hours in the form of courses and an additional 8 credit hours in the form of a thesis.
- The student should choose the courses from the master level course list after consulting his/her academic advisor/thesis supervisor and obtaining approval.
- At least one course from each specialization group is chosen to ensure breadth of knowledge.
- The student can only register for Thesis credit hours after finishing at least 80% of the total credit hours corresponding to regular courses and after faculty approval of the supervisory committee assigned to the student.
- The credit hour is the standard unit to measure course volume course within the semester. One credit hour equals the following:
- Two practical hours per the week.
- Four field training hours per the week.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 1,46,310|
|Registration Fee||INR 1,46,310|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 97.54|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.