- The credit hour is the standard unit to measure course volume course within the semester. One credit hour equals the following:
- Two practical hours per the week.
- Four field training hours per the week.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 97,540|
|Registration Fee||INR 97,540|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 97.54|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.