- With a research-oriented and practice-oriented orientation of the six-semester training, the bachelor's graduates of the mechanical engineering course at KIT are prepared for lifelong learning and employment in typical professional fields of mechanical engineering in industry, services and public administration.
- It helps acquire the scientific qualification for a master's degree in mechanical engineering or related fields of study.
- n the fundamentals-oriented area of ??the course, graduates acquire basic engineering knowledge. With this in-depth knowledge of scientific theories, principles and methods, graduates can successfully work on precisely specified problems in mechanical engineering with a clear solution.
- Graduates of the bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering at KIT can select basic methods in familiar situations to create and compare models. They are able to take on given problems and the resulting tasks in teams organized according to the division of labor, to work independently, to integrate the results of others and to present and interpret their own results in writing.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 2,40,060|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Euro = INR 80.02|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 4ᵗʰ July 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 90/120
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Sep 15, 2022
Application Submit Date
Oct 1, 2022 - Mar 31, 2023
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
Apr 1 - Sep 30, 2023
Course Commencement Date (Summer 2023)
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.