- MSc Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance & Regulation (Full Time): This programme is offered on a one year full—time basis followed by the completion a 6 months industry-relevant dissertation
- It is designed to provide a bridge for graduates with a degree in science or related disciplines to the specific requirements of the pharmaceutical sector.
It is a full time programme and students will normally have an average of 15 - 18 contact hours per week
- The programme offers a broad based curriculum covering aspects of quality assurance, auditing, manufacturing in the pharma/biopharmaceutical sectors
- The programme is divided into two stages – stage 1 and stage 2.
Stage 1 - The taught part of the programme (nine modules), is delivered to students over one academic year. All modules are assessed by assignment.
Stage 2 - On successful completion of the nine modules, students undertake a 6 months industrial based dissertation while working in their place of work
- University Rankings
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 12,08,865|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 3,74,415|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Euro = INR 83.37|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 3ʳᵈ July 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 80/120
Marks - 65/90
Marks - 6/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Up to Date Resume
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Step 5: Application deadline
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.