- This programme is designed to produce graduates with an in-depth knowledge of the essential aspects of games design and development.
- Students will learn the techniques for analysis, design and development of games for diverse platforms including mobile, handheld consoles, personal and tablet computers, games consoles and online games in a variety of computer programming languages.
- Students will produce game designs and implement these through a variety of game engines and frameworks using state of the art technology and specialised hardware.
- The hardware facilities include Ireland's largest Xbox 360 Game laboratory and access to Playstation development kits. LIT is licenced for leading multi-platform game engines to enhance your learning experience. LIT Thurles, a Digital Games Hub, is the home of Games Fleadh, one of Ireland's most important games programming festivals.
- LIT Thurles alumni have worked on AAA titles such as StarCraft, Wolfenstien, Guitar Hero and Call of Duty. Our campus enterprise centre facilitates and is host to game studios start-ups who are actively supported by Thurles Chamber Enterprise Centre business mentors.
|Tuition & fees||INR 10,95,250|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Euro = INR 87.62|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 8ᵗʰ December 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 56/120
Marks - 5.5/9
The university provides conditional offer for students
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Letter of recommendation (LOR/LORs) from the academic referees and employer/employers
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Step 5: Application deadline
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement Date
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.