3 years (Full Time)
International Students Admission Website
Type of University
Year of establishment
- This three year programme prepares students for a broad range of exciting careers in the computing sector. It provides students with an opportunity to work with evolving technologies in a fast moving industry.
- Students will develop essential skillsin computing which will open many career paths and options for further study.
- During the programme, students will learn how to design and build desktop and mobile apps, troubleshoot and fix computer hardware, use computers to work with and manage data, connect devices and make them work together.
- Companies such as Twitter, Facebook, eBay, PayPal and Google have chosen to locate in Ireland providing jobs across a wide variety of computing areas.
|Tuition & fees||INR 10,97,125|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Euro = INR 87.77|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 20ᵗʰ January 2023
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 56/120
Score between 56-67
Marks - 5.5/9
The university provides conditional offer for students
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Letter of recommendation (LOR/LORs) from the academic referees and employer/employers
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Step 5: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.
An expert Shiksha counselor can rate your chances of Admission on this course
Know more about university rankings, on & off-campus accommodations, also see videos & city level informationTechnological University of Shannon - Limerick