- Marine Science encompasses the study of marine life and environments, how they are formed and evolve, and how they are affected by human activity.
- Topics covered in this programme include marine biology, earth science, chemistry and experimental physics, mathematics, statistics, oceanography, meteorology, botany, geology and microbiology.
- The degree in Marine Science is a four-year degree leading to a BSc (Hons). At the end of the degree, Students will have improved their knowledge about the marine environment and will have developed thinking and practical and personal skills, enabling them to undergo further academic training in a wide variety of scientific disciplines or begin your career.
- Marine Science is a broad area and the programme aims to help students find what speciality they prefer to study by introducing the subject in a general way at first and allowing them to follow their particular interests later on.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 18,38,704|
|Books and Supplies||INR 31,784|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Euro = INR 79.46|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 30ᵗʰ June 2022
Marks - 88/120
Marks - 61/90
Marks - 6.5/9
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Two Letters of Recommendation ideally from a teacher and/guidance counsellor or someone who knows applicants personally
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.