- The Computer Science, Linguistics and a Language (CSLL) degree is an integrated, interdisciplinary programme. CSLL students learn computer science, study linguistics, the scientific study of language and speech, and study a specific language (with a choice of French, Spanish or Irish).
- All the component disciplines are pursued to a high level, equipping CSLL graduates to pursue a very wide range of careers, such as in computing in general, in roles requiring skills in a particular language and in the speech and language technology area.
- This is one of the most integrated, interdisciplinary degrees on offer, bridging computer science, linguistic sciences and the arts. It is the only programme of its kind in Ireland, and unique internationally as an undergraduate degree offering
- Students get to see and, at times, participate in this research, and graduates are highly sought after as researchers. The interdisciplinary skills acquired open doors to world mobility and employability.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2020
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 17,48,055|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 5,30,888|
|SLC Fee||INR 16,455|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Euro = INR 84.82|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 1ˢᵗ July 2022
Marks - 90/120
Marks - 63/90
Marks - 6.5/9
Students apply to the Trinity International Foundation Programme Accepted students to the Trinity International Foundation Programme are also given a conditional offer to study as an undergraduate at Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin.
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Two letters of recommendation are required
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Step 5: Application deadline
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement Date
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.