- This four year programme offers an exciting way of learning about business concepts, theories and models, in a variety of subject areas, as well as getting to grips in an in-depth and comprehensive manner with another country’s language, its society, culture and business environment.
- Students will have a strong academic knowledge of international business and management, together with a high-level of competence in the language you have studied.
- This programme aims to provide the knowledge and skills necessary to communicate internationally and to understand the social, political and cultural contexts of markets, organisations and management across countries.
- The language components of the programme will have a contemporary socio-economic and business orientation and much of the teaching is provided through the target language, simultaneously building language skills and knowledge relevant to managing across cultures.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2020
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 15,89,438|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 4,97,340|
|SLC fee||INR 15,415|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Euro = INR 79.46|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 15ᵗʰ July 2022
Marks - 90/120
Marks - 63/90
Marks - 6.5/9
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Two letters of recommendation are required
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Step 5: Application deadline
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.