- Engineering with Management is concerned with the analysis, design, improvement, installation and management of integrated systems of people, finance, materials and equipment.
- Graduates have the technical skills common to all excellent engineers, with this knowledge augmented by an understanding of the commercial and industrial environment and the ability to generate innovative solutions to the problems of the world.
- A key feature of the engineering with management programme is that the class size is capped at 20 students. This reflects a core belief in the value of small-group teaching and hands-on exercises, which is delivered through active learning strategies implemented by our world-class staff.
- The course is a professional engineering degree, fully accredited by Engineers Ireland, that produces graduate engineers capable of working in the competitive environment of world-class manufacturing.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2020
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 22,88,868|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 5,30,888|
|SLC Fee||INR 16,455|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Euro = INR 84.82|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 1ˢᵗ July 2022
Marks - 90/120
Marks - 63/90
Marks - 6.5/9
Students apply to the Trinity International Foundation Programme Accepted students to the Trinity International Foundation Programme are also given a conditional offer to study as an undergraduate at Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin.
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Two letters of recommendation are required
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Step 5: Application deadline
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement Date
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.