- MSc in Business Analytics at the Kemmy Business School will position you to engage with business problems using large data sets, statistical methods, optimisation techniques and predictive models
- Graduates will have a strategic understanding of business analytics and appreciate the connections between this discipline and other areas of business to make holistic decision when analysing business problems and situations.
- Students will develop critical thinking skills, understand the connection between quantitative and qualitative tools, theories and context so that they can solve business problems and make effective decisions.
- They will understand how to develop new and innovative business opportunities and solutions in a dynamic international business environment.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 17,40,111|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 8,53,611|
|Books and other academic requisites||INR 40,000|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Euro = INR 88.89|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 27ᵗʰ December 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 90/120
Marks - 61/90
Marks - 6.5/9
Marks - 110/160
If Students do not have English Language Qualifications yet, they can still apply for a programme. If they recieve an offer, it will be conditional on the basis that you meet the University English Language Requirements prior to enrolment.
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Two recommendation letters (one academic-related reference and one work-related reference)
- 1 (one) written academic reference (For MA Psychology)
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Step 5: Application deadline
Sep , 2023
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.