- Health informatics is a multi-disciplinary, multi-dimensional field and focuses on the creation, modeling, management, and sharing of health data and knowledge to support data analysis and timely decision making in medicine and health care together with the information science and technology
- This one-year program comprises three semesters: two taught semesters; in the third-semester students will complete a substantial dissertation
- Standards in health care (systems, vocabulary, messaging and security), ethical and legal issues in health informatics, as well as issues concerning quality and human-computer interaction, will be emphasized throughout this program
- The M.Sc. in Health Informatics aims to equip graduates with the skills, knowledge, and abilities to:
cost-effectiveness, safety, and quality of health care delivery.
Express user requirements for health care information systems.
Integrate computing and managerial knowledge and experience with health-related knowledge and experience.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 15,35,242|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 6,05,615|
|Books and other academic requisites||INR 38,169|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Euro = INR 84.82|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 5ᵗʰ July 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 90/120
Marks - 61/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Applicants with evidence of prior successful completion of a degree qualification taught through the medium of English may waive English language proficiency requirement
If Students do not have English Language Qualifications yet, they can still apply for a programme. If they recieve an offer, it will be conditional on the basis that you meet the University English Language Requirements prior to enrolment.
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Applicants need to submit 2 Letters of Recommendation
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Step 5: Application deadline
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement Date
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.