- MSc in Advanced Engineering Materials is offered by Department of Computer Science and Information Systems under University of Limerick, Ireland.
- The specialist modules will allow students to become fully briefed in the material science and engineering associated with high strength materials used in the aero-industry or with techniques for materials and coatings selection design, together with the materials selection methods typically employed by engineering consultants
- This programme is designed to produce Masters graduates who have an in-depth knowledge of instrumentation involved in Materials analysis and characterisation together with a detailed knowledge of Materials Science, Materials Processing, and Surface Technology
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 15,02,241|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 6,34,675|
|Books & Supplies||INR 40,000|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Euro = INR 88.89|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 16ᵗʰ December 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 90/120
Marks - 61/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
If Students do not have English Language Qualifications yet, they can still apply for a programme. If they recieve an offer, it will be conditional on the basis that you meet the University English Language Requirements prior to enrolment.
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement Date
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.