- MSc in Psychological Science is offered by Education & Health Sciences under University of Limerick, Ireland.
- This programme provides candidates with advanced skills in the methods and topics of Psychological Science broadly defined
- The stream structure allows candidates to further specialize in Research Methods, Social Psychology, Community and Health Psychology or Clinical Psychology to tailor their degree to their own career trajectory
- Candidates gain advanced research and analytical skills highly sought after in the field of psychology and in academic/commercial/social research environments
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 11,87,480|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 8,14,526|
|Books and other academic requisites||INR 38,169|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Euro = INR 84.82|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 12ᵗʰ October 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 90/120
Marks - 61/90
Marks - 6.5/9
Marks - 110/160
|Other eligibility criteria|
If Students do not have English Language Qualifications yet, they can still apply for a programme. If they recieve an offer, it will be conditional on the basis that you meet the University English Language Requirements prior to enrolment.
Sep , 2023
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.