MBA Resume Format
An MBA Resume focuses on the applicant's professional and academic achievements. Earlier, we discussed how to prepare an academic resume for MBA applications abroad. In this article, we have discussed the MBA Resume format. Studyabroad.shiksha.com strongly recommends that applicants use this article as a point of reference only.
We have given the MBA Resume format below.
Updates on similar topics are just a click away! Subscribe to curated alerts
Residence Address with city, pin code, state & country
Contact No: ___________________; Email: _____________________
Which company, department, designation, which city, duration, key role, contribution, achievements
INDUSTRIAL TRAININGS/ INTERNSHIPS
When? Where? What? – Mention your findings and learning in each case
When? Where? What? CGPA (Under-graduation onwards)
An imp aspect… - Mention in detail about all the projects – topic, its objective, your role, solo/ group project, under whose guidance, when, where etc.
Mention if any (if you are the member of any organisation, mention here, or remove this sub-heading)
Mention if any, in detail (Remove any sub heading which is not applicable to you)
Mention in detail – what skills and where and how you used those skills
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Mention all awards and achievements with dates. When, where and for what, given by whom
Mention all extracurricular activities you have participated in. When, where and what
Mention if any
FOREIGN LANGUAGES KNOWN
Mention if any (other than English or any regional languages)
- Create a simple word document with no special formatting (like text boxes, tables, borders etc).
- Under each heading, please provide the details in reverse chronology.
- The document should be in ‘justified’ alignment and ‘single’ spaced
- Use standard serif fonts and font size of 11 points; font should be consistent
- If you wish, you can fill the information on this draft itself.
- Do NOT use personal pronouns (like – I, me, us, we etc.) in the resume
- Do NOT use abbreviations (like etc., i.e.)
- The final MBA resume must fit into one A-4 page only.
With a plethora of knowledge of the education domain, Piyush Kohli has been involved with study abroad for over 5 years and counting. He comes with prior experience on the complexities of the study abroad applicatio... Read Full Bio