- The Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering aims to ensure the reliability and sustainability of upcoming generations of electricity transmission, industrial automation, communication infrastructure and electric vehicles.
- The programme is designed to cover the discipline's foundations so that graduates are able to adapt to its rapid pace of change, and fulfill the need for professionals in an increasingly broad range of industries.
- Students will also be introduced to engineering electromagnetics and computer systems, and learn to examine how engineers communicate technical and complex material.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 23,34,117|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 8,00,234|
|Student Services Fee||INR 48,235|
|Student Recreation Centre||INR 16,295|
|Entertainment Cost||INR 1,04,793|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 NZD = INR 50.14|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
Marks - 90/120
Marks - 58/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Applicants are not required to submit English language proficiency scores, if they have scored 75% in English awarded from Indian School Certificate (ISC) or All-India Senior School Certificate (AISSC)
The university offers conditional admission for students. If applicants have a conditional offer of place, they will need to meet all the conditions before they can enrol
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Official academic transcripts
- Official program completion certificate and mark sheets
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Copy of birth certificate/passport
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
Step 4: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.