Bachelor of Science (Majoring in Aquaculture Science and Technology) atJames Cook University - Singapore
2 years (Full Time)
International Students Admission Website
Type of University
Year of establishment
- Breeding, rearing, and harvesting of fish, shellfish, and aquatic plants is the main objective of Aquaculture.
- This is an increasingly important area for developing a sustainable, food secure, future.
- Throughout this major, students will explore the scientific and practical applications of breeding, rearing and harvesting of plants and animals in all types of water environments.
- Students will understand the biodiversity of species and how they are farmed, the design of aquaculture systems, and the basics of nutrition.
|Tuition & fees||INR 18,91,794|
|International Student Registration||INR 52,550|
|Personal Expenses||INR 1,53,475|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 SGD = INR 61.39|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 74/120
Marks - 52/90
Marks - 6/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Students who have successfully completed 2 years of full-time study in English medium comparable to Australian standards within the last two years on a case-by-case basis may satisfy the English Language Requirement
Step 1: Additional documents required
- A copy of the highest academic certificate and transcript
- A certified English translation must be provided if the documentation is not in English
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- One recent passport-size photograph
- A copy of the passport
- A copy of bank statement/fixed deposit account(s)/ savings account(s)
- Employment letter for both parents and/or applicant(if applicable)
- Applicants need to submit a QTAC Online Questionnaire / Personal Statement for assessment (Specifically for Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Education) program)
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.
Know more about university rankings, on & off-campus accommodations, also see videos & city level informationJames Cook University - Singapore