Duration

9 months (Full Time)

Course Level

PG Degree

International Students Admission Website

Go to website...

Type of University

Private

Year of establishment

1965

Highlights

  • Program ranked 28th in the ranking of best IMBA program in 2016 by Bloomberg Businessweek
  • Around 55% of the program will be delivered in Madrid and the remaining 45% will be delivered in Shanghai
  • At the completion students get two degree of IMBA from ESIC and MBA from SISU (Shanghai)
  • Students will study courses like Economics for Decision Making, Accounting for Decision Making, Organizational Behaviour and Managing Innovation

Ranking

    Fees & Expenses
    1st year tuition fees
    Fees componentsAmount
    Tuition & feesINR 23,52,016

    Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Euro = INR 79.46

    |

    Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021

    Entry Requirements

    QualificationEntry Criteria
    12th

    No specific cutoff mentioned

    Graduation

    No specific cutoff mentioned

    • Applicants must hold a bachelor degree

    TOEFL

    Marks - 95/120

    GMAT

    No specific cutoff mentioned

    IELTS

    Marks - 6.5/9

    Scholarships
    Scholarship information is not available. You can apply to non-college specific scholarships available for Spain.

    Download Brochure

    Tell Us About Yourself
    A. Study Preferences
    Please select a course
    When do you plan to start?
    Have you given any study abroad exam?

    1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.

    You might be interested in these free downloads
    Need help in admission

    An expert Shiksha counselor can rate your chances of Admission on this course

    ESIC Business & Marketing School

    Know more about university rankings, on & off-campus accommodations, also see videos & city level information

    ESIC Business & Marketing School

    Other Courses offered by ESIC Business & Marketing School

    This college offers 3 courses in 1 stream and 2 specializations
    9 months
    12.59 L
    12 months
    17.4 L

    We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.