Top 10 Colleges for International Business in Ireland
If you are considering an International Business course, heading to Ireland can be an excellent choice. Ireland is a popular destination for international students not only for its natural beauty but also because it is one of the most peaceful countries in the world ranking very highly in the happiness index. This apart, quality is one of the focus areas of the Irish government in educational institutions and universities deeply rooted in rich heritage.
Reasons to study MBA in Ireland:
Let us enumerate the key reasons why business studies in Ireland can be a game-changer for you.
- There are a host of top-notch business schools in the country.
- Some programs are internationally accredited with AACSB, AMBA or EQUIS.
- Specializations offered are in Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain Management or Business Analytics among many more.
- The business schools truly boast international faculty on modern campuses.
- It is ideal for Indian students looking for an international MBA at a lower cost than other developed countries like the USA and the UK.
Eligibility criteria for MBA in Ireland:
The eligibility criteria of aspiring Indian students of business administration in Ireland are:
- Minimum high second class honors degree or equivalent.
- Minimum professional experience in the range of 3 to 5 years.
- An overall IELTS score of 7.0, wherein no component the score should be lower than 6.5.
- A GMAT score of 550 to 600 is also required.
Advantages of MBA study in Ireland:
Studying MBA in Ireland offers many advantages which makes it a viable option for Indian students. Let us check out a few crucial ones:
- The courses are flexible in relation to duration and modules.
- Most of the two year MBA programs are cheaper than in the UK and counties like the USA.
- Employability options are greater in the country and at a greater average salary to boot.
Types of MBA programs offered in Ireland:
The top business schools in Ireland offer different types of programs. The most common is the one or two - year full-time or part-time MBA program and one year Executive MBA program. There are a host of schools in Ireland that is ranked high among the world’s business schools. The EMBA program of Trinity College ranks among the top fifty international programs as per The Economist.
Top 10 International Business Colleges in Ireland:
- University College of Dublin (UCD)
- University of Dublin – Trinity College
- Griffith College – Dublin
- Dublin City University Business School
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Technological University Dublin
- Griffith College of Limerick
- University College of Cork
- University of Limerick
- Warnborough College, Dublin
While only 10 top Business schools have been listed, there are many more options in Ireland that are not much behind in terms of quality or features. Flexible courses and modules allow completion of the course in lesser time. The further plus is that the programs are industry oriented at all levels. The warmth of the people, picturesque countryside and rich cultural heritage is ideal for Indian international business students in Ireland.