Best Universities in Perth for International Students
Best Universities in Perth – International students who are looking to study in Australia can check out the top universities in Perth in Australia. With the easy availability of education loan and scholarships in Australia, candidates wanting to study in Australia can check out the best colleges in Perth for higher education.
List of Best Universities in Perth
- The University of Western Australia
- Curtin College
- Murdoch University
- Edith Cowan University
The University of Western Australia
Iconic sandstone buildings sitting among heritage-listed gardens, the University of Western Australia (UWA) located close to the Swan River provides one of the most picturesque views of the country to students wanting to study here. The university is also closely located to Perth’s main shopping and business district and close to many of the city’s stunning beaches. Students want to enroll into one of the best universities in Perth, will have an array of essential amenities to enjoy, including cafés, libraries, bookshops, a vibrant cultural precinct and tones of clubs and societies to join and experience student life to its fullest.
The University of Western Australia – Highlights
- The university has over 5000 international students visiting from more than 109 different countries.
- The staff at UWA are involved in more than 75 research and training centres, institutes, joint venture centres, outreach centres, and major national research facilities
- The University of Western Australia is one of the most sought after colleges among international students and is featured regularly among top universities worldwide.
The University of Western Australia – Popular Courses
- Master of Engineering in Oil and Gas
- Master of Information Technology
- Bachelors of Commerce in Finance
Students wanting to enroll at Curtin will study a course that’s applied, innovative and grounded in the real world. Students would be graduate with knowledge and skills that are relevant and a degree that’s globally recognized. A self-contained, student-orientated locality, Curtin College provides many services and facilities available on-campus to its students. Students also get a chance to join in many aspects of university life and can become associate members of the Curtin Guild. Often described as a top university in Perth, the Curtin College located in the Perth campus is a place of inspiration and innovation, with technology-rich learning spaces and many opportunities to meet new people.
Curtin College – Highlights
- The college provides students with an integrated pathway into Curtin University's undergraduate degrees through a wide range certificate tertiary program courses and higher education diplomas
- The college houses over 1500 Australian and International students from all over the world
- The college provides students with the option to complete a bachelor degree in 2 years and 8 months instead of 3 years for most of the courses
Curtin College – Popular Courses
- Diploma in Commerce
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Built Environment
With over 23,000 students and 1,700 staff from across 90 different countries, Murdoch University is proud to be recognised as a haven for free-thinking graduates, life-changing research, and innovative campus and industry developments. One of the best universities in Perth, the university features beautiful native bushland, specialised educational and recreational facilities and a range of essential support services. Students would be glad to know that the campus is home to a fully-operational engineering plant, media facilities, moot court, chiropractic clinic, veterinary hospital and farm.
Murdoch University – Highlights
- The university houses the latest facilities and equipment for the best practical experience
- The university boasts of accommodating 23,000 students and 1700 staff from over 90 countries
- The university has more than 3,000 international students from over 100 countries
Murdoch University – Popular Courses
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Engineering
- Bachelor of Business in Management
Edith Cowan University
Edith Cowan University in Perth has a 5-star rating for undergraduate teaching quality. As per QILT (Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching), Edith Cowan University has received top undergraduate teaching quality ranking amongst all 37 public universities in Australia. As per the THE Impact Rankings, the university ranks at 41st position on Quality Education. The university has more than 31,000 students across all the courses. The university offers courses in Arts & Humanities, Business & Law, Engineering & Technology, Medical & Health Sciences, Science, etc. There are various campus facilities such as accommodation, bookshop, computer labs, wireless internet, café, library, etc.
Edith Cowan University – Highlights
- The university offers various courses across several disciplines such as Business & Law, Science, etc.
- There are more than 31,000 students enrolled in the university
- The university has three campuses in Western Australia with state-of-art facilities such as wireless internet, 24-hour access to computer labs, etc.
Edith Cowan University – Popular Courses
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Technology
- Master of Medical and Health Science by Research
Having finalized Perth in Australia as your study destination, you might be interested in learning about:
- Study in Australia: Scholarships for International Students
- International Student Life in Australia: Cost of Education
- Part Time Work Options for International Students in Australia
In case you are looking for other study destinations within Australia, you may want to explore: