- BSc Business and Management is a 4 year with integrated placement year / 3 year course without integrated placement year option only available for non-UK/EU students.
- The BSc Human Resources and Business Management course draws on psychology, human resources and general management theory to develop insight into the world of work, preparing students with key skills in communication, negotiation and effective decision-making.
- The course prepares students to apply their knowledge of individual attitudes and behaviours to organisational issues like productivity, employee engagement, workplace wellbeing, leadership and strategy.
- The BSc in Human Resources and Business Management is fully accredited by the CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel Development) giving it additional standing as it is nationally recognised by the employers.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 14,95,199|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 6,84,122|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 91.73|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ June 2022
Marks - 67/90
Marks - 6.5/9
Marks - 110/160
|Other eligibility criteria|
Undergraduate applicants who accept a conditional offer of a place at Aston University but subsequently fail to meet all the conditions may still be confirmed onto their initial choice if there are still vacancies available on that course and if, upon academic reconsideration of the application, it is deemed that the overall qualities and achievements of the applicant is appropriate to the spirit of the offer. Applicants for postgraduate taught programmes who fail to meet the University’s entry criteria for a specific programme will not normally be able to compensate for underachievement. Where reconsideration for the same course is not possible, an applicant will be considered for any appropriate and available alternative courses within the University
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Applicants will need to provide a reference
- This should be written by a referee who knows applicants academically and can talk about their work ethic, interaction with other students and their suitability for higher education or a future career
- In a current or recent school or college, ask tutor, teacher, principal or head teacher
- If left education years ago, ask an employer, volunteering supervisor or trainer
- Two professional references – at least one must be from an academic referee (For MSc Data Analytics (including Professional Practice))
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Step 5: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.