- Business and Mathematics course, delivered jointly by Aston Business School and the School of Engineering and Applied Science, is designed to give you the knowledge, skills and experience students need to embark in career.
- The programme combines economics, finance and business oriented modules with applied maths modules, preparing you for a high-level career in the private or public sectors.
- This joint honours programme enables studets to choose a combination of maths and economics modules in second and final years and will ensure learning experience is exciting and relevant for tomorrow's challenges.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 17,30,604|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,41,773|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 99.46|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 26ᵗʰ December 2022
Marks - 67/90
Marks - 6.5/9
Marks - 110/160
|Other eligibility criteria|
Undergraduate applicants who accept a conditional offer of a place at Aston University but subsequently fail to meet all the conditions may still be confirmed onto their initial choice if there are still vacancies available on that course and if, upon academic reconsideration of the application, it is deemed that the overall qualities and achievements of the applicant is appropriate to the spirit of the offer. Applicants for postgraduate taught programmes who fail to meet the University’s entry criteria for a specific programme will not normally be able to compensate for underachievement. Where reconsideration for the same course is not possible, an applicant will be considered for any appropriate and available alternative courses within the University
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Applicants will need to provide a reference
- This should be written by a referee who knows applicants academically and can talk about their work ethic, interaction with other students and their suitability for higher education or a future career
- In a current or recent school or college, ask tutor, teacher, principal or head teacher
- If left education years ago, ask an employer, volunteering supervisor or trainer
- Two professional references – at least one must be from an academic referee (For MSc Data Analytics (including Professional Practice))
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Step 5: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.