- Quantity Surveying programme, which is part of the civil engineering and infrastructure cluster here at Aston, examines the economic and operational issues related to the construction industry.
- Students will gain a working knowledge of the techniques, and an understanding of the skills, required by quantity surveyors and commercial managers within the construction industry.
- The skills student will gain are in high demand and, as a graduate, they will be able to contribute to the ongoing development of the build environment in which we live and work.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 17,58,618|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,53,780|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 101.07|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ June 2022
Marks - 64/90
Marks - 6/9
Marks - 100/160
|Other eligibility criteria|
Undergraduate applicants who accept a conditional offer of a place at Aston University but subsequently fail to meet all the conditions may still be confirmed onto their initial choice if there are still vacancies available on that course and if, upon academic reconsideration of the application, it is deemed that the overall qualities and achievements of the applicant is appropriate to the spirit of the offer. Applicants for postgraduate taught programmes who fail to meet the University’s entry criteria for a specific programme will not normally be able to compensate for underachievement. Where reconsideration for the same course is not possible, an applicant will be considered for any appropriate and available alternative courses within the University
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Applicants will need to provide a reference
- This should be written by a referee who knows applicants academically and can talk about their work ethic, interaction with other students and their suitability for higher education or a future career
- In a current or recent school or college, ask tutor, teacher, principal or head teacher
- If left education years ago, ask an employer, volunteering supervisor or trainer
- Two professional references – at least one must be from an academic referee (For MSc Data Analytics (including Professional Practice))
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Step 5: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.