- Students will develop an advanced understanding and learn the practical skills needed for graduate roles in the financial sector.
- This course is accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).
- The programme will bring students up to speed with the fundamentals of accountancy and business finance, and develop an advanced understanding of the practical skills needed for graduate roles in the financial sector.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 22,62,715|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,55,399|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 99.46|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 26ᵗʰ December 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 67/90
Marks - 6.5/9
Undergraduate applicants who accept a conditional offer of a place at Aston University but subsequently fail to meet all the conditions may still be confirmed onto their initial choice if there are still vacancies available on that course and if, upon academic reconsideration of the application, it is deemed that the overall qualities and achievements of the applicant is appropriate to the spirit of the offer. Applicants for postgraduate taught programmes who fail to meet the University’s entry criteria for a specific programme will not normally be able to compensate for underachievement. Where reconsideration for the same course is not possible, an applicant will be considered for any appropriate and available alternative courses within the University
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.