- MSc International Accounting and Finance masters at Aston University will learn advanced-level theory and concepts used in accounting and finance.
- This course is designed for students with an undergraduate degree or work experience in accounting, finance or a related subject area.
- Students will develop technical skills in these areas but also focus on providing with an in-depth knowledge of accounting and finance and its place in today's global corporate environment.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 21,63,255|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,55,399|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 99.46|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 26ᵗʰ December 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 67/90
Marks - 6.5/9
Undergraduate applicants who accept a conditional offer of a place at Aston University but subsequently fail to meet all the conditions may still be confirmed onto their initial choice if there are still vacancies available on that course and if, upon academic reconsideration of the application, it is deemed that the overall qualities and achievements of the applicant is appropriate to the spirit of the offer. Applicants for postgraduate taught programmes who fail to meet the University’s entry criteria for a specific programme will not normally be able to compensate for underachievement. Where reconsideration for the same course is not possible, an applicant will be considered for any appropriate and available alternative courses within the University
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Two references (one academic and one employer)
- Two professional references – at least one must be from an academic referee (Required for Construction Management and Engineering MSc and Strategic Digital Marketing MSc)
- At least one reference (preferably academic) for MSc Mechanical Engineering
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.