- Discover how to undertake security valuation and portfolio management by studying equity, debt and derivative markets in domestic and international sectors, and learn about the key techniques used by financial traders.
- MSc Investment Analysis has a strong focus on the practical application of finance within a trading or corporate setting.
- The course covers a wide range of stimulating subjects, including the valuation of investments, trading techniques, investment management and corporate finance from a broad as well as an international perspective.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 19,29,712|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,76,335|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 90.81|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 1ˢᵗ July 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 67/90
Marks - 6.5/9
Marks - 110/160
|Other eligibility criteria|
Undergraduate applicants who accept a conditional offer of a place at Aston University but subsequently fail to meet all the conditions may still be confirmed onto their initial choice if there are still vacancies available on that course and if, upon academic reconsideration of the application, it is deemed that the overall qualities and achievements of the applicant is appropriate to the spirit of the offer. Applicants for postgraduate taught programmes who fail to meet the University’s entry criteria for a specific programme will not normally be able to compensate for underachievement. Where reconsideration for the same course is not possible, an applicant will be considered for any appropriate and available alternative courses within the University
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Two references (one academic and one employer)
- Two professional references – at least one must be from an academic referee (Required for Construction Management and Engineering MSc and Strategic Digital Marketing MSc)
- At least one reference (preferably academic) for MSc Mechanical Engineering
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.