- Master of Public Health (MPH) programme aims to equip students with the theoretical knowledge and practical skills needed to address public health challenges at local, national and international level.
- The programme is suited to both professionals currently working in the field of public health, and those looking to enter the profession.
- Students will build an in-depth understanding of local, national and global public health concerns, health policies and their sociological and epidemiological implications.
- Working in multidisciplinary teams, students will build skills in epidemiology, health promotion, critical appraisal, and evaluation and development of public health initiatives.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 22,99,342|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 8,74,053|
|Health Surcharge||INR 47,503|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 101.07|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 7ᵗʰ November 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 6/9
Undergraduate applicants who accept a conditional offer of a place at Aston University but subsequently fail to meet all the conditions may still be confirmed onto their initial choice if there are still vacancies available on that course and if, upon academic reconsideration of the application, it is deemed that the overall qualities and achievements of the applicant is appropriate to the spirit of the offer. Applicants for postgraduate taught programmes who fail to meet the University’s entry criteria for a specific programme will not normally be able to compensate for underachievement. Where reconsideration for the same course is not possible, an applicant will be considered for any appropriate and available alternative courses within the University
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Two references (one academic and one employer)
- Two professional references – at least one must be from an academic referee (Required for Construction Management and Engineering MSc and Strategic Digital Marketing MSc)
- At least one reference (preferably academic) for MSc Mechanical Engineering
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Sep , 2023
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.