- Foundation Degree In Business offered at Business, Accounting and Computing department is a 2-year program
- The course is validated by Middlesex University and offers students the opportunity to study a degree-level course and gain academic skills, while also developing their skills for employment.
- Students may select a pathway of their choice or can mix and match optional units and achieve a general business studies degree
- A main focus of the programme is to relate to the world of work, and to develop the skills necessary to contribute effectively in the workplace and focus on academic rigour to ensure students can progress to an honours degree at University if they choose
|Tuition & fees||INR 6,72,656|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 98.92|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 7ᵗʰ November 2022
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- The LOR should be up to 4,000 characters of text
- Supplied by a teacher at the school, or if applicant left school supplied by an independent referee like a former teacher or employer
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.