- The Masters in Human Resource Management (HRM) is a well-established program that is designed to provide a solid foundation for successful participants to develop, or enhance their careers, in HRM.
- The program is delivered by the Cardiff School of Management, recognized across the world as a Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) professionally? approved center.
- A student will be equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge for a multi-disciplinary approach to business, organizations, and HR issues.
- University Rankings
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 15,11,870|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 5,45,541|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 97.54|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 5ᵗʰ July 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 52/90
Marks - 6/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
If applicant has been issued with an offer which is conditional on achievement of qualifications or other requirements, students will need to fulfil those conditions to receive an unconditional offer. If applicant does not meet the terms of their offer the university may offer an alternative programme which applicant can accept or decline
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Statement of Purpose/ personal statement - this is applicant's opportunity to tell the University more about previous qualification/experience, why applicants wish to study the course and in the UK
- When writing SOP, explain reasons for wanting to study the subject, how applicant's skills/experience/knowledge meet the entry criteria, how the course will help their career or long-term personal development plans and what else they have done outside of the classroom setting (e.g. voluntary work/work experience/ hobbies or special interests)
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application deadline
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
Jan , 2023
Course Commencement Date 2
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.