- This course explores the contemporary understanding of disease pathophysiology, current and emerging diagnostic procedures and aspects of therapy.
- This course will provide students with an enhanced portfolio of knowledge and skills relevant to the practice of a senior biomedical scientist in healthcare, academia, research, industry and other sectors.
- During this course students will increase the interaction with other healthcare professionals and enhance their transferable skills with teaching from a team of experienced practice-based academic staff and researchers, some of whom have come from dedicated research institutions and have ongoing research projects while others are practitioners with extensive hospital laboratory experience.
- This course is an ideal progression route for graduates of the Biomedical Science BSc or other bioscience disciplines and will enhance the career prospects in the bioscience and biotechnology industries
- Key Features:-
Access extensive NHS links?with NHS pathology centres to develop student's
understanding of the sector
Enables?Health and Care Professions Council?registered biomedical scientists to
enhance their opportunities for progression within their practice
- University Rankings
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 14,16,636|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 3,54,976|
|Books & Supplies||INR 18,162|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 90.81|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 5ᵗʰ July 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 6.5/9
If students are unable to meet the course eligibility and other requirements, So university will offer a Conditional Offer to the students. Students still need to submit outstanding documents. Their place will be reserved until they meet the rest of the entry criteria.
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Two references for postgraduate study on official headed paper or from a professional email address (this can be a work or academic reference and must be signed and recently dated)
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement Date
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.