- This course equips students with the practical and professional skills needed to work as a pharmacist in your chosen career path.
- Pharmacists are responsible for supplying medicines to patients and giving advice on the correct dosage, explaining how to take prescribed drugs, and discussing any potential side effects.
- They ensure that the supply of medicines is within the law and suitable for a particular patient, and will liaise with other healthcare professionals or careers to offer help and advice.
- University Rankings
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 12,94,042|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 5,19,433|
|Books & Supplies||INR 18,162|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||INR 99,891|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 90.81|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 6.5/9
If students are unable to meet the course eligibility and other requirements, So university will offer a Conditional Offer to the students. Students still need to submit outstanding documents. Their place will be reserved until they meet the rest of the entry criteria.
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- One reference required
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Step 5: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.