- MSc Finance programmes are designed to provide students with rigorous training at the frontier of research, as well as the advanced analytical and technical skills.
- The programme consists of a set of core and elective modules, culminating in a practice- based business project or a research-based dissertation.
- Students will then choose four elective modules. The list of modules may vary from year to year, but has typically included Auditing and Assurance Services, Behavioural Finance and Economics, Derivative Markets, Financial Risk Management, and Market Microstructure.
- In the third term, students will complete a dissertation which could be undertaken as a consultancy project within an organisation or with one of our international partner institutions.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 30,83,260|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 9,50,440|
|Health Surcharge||INR 46,746|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 99.46|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 4ᵗʰ August 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 62/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Two academic reference are required
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.