- Keele University's Keele Management School offers 3 years fulltime undergraduate degree program BA Economics which provides students with a thorough and stimulating training in the economic analysis of issues of social importance and policy relevance.
- The programme has been designed to provide a sound base if a student is seeking to follow a career as a professional economist. It builds bridges with other subjects, especially Finance, Geography, Business Management, Mathematics, and Politics and, therefore, also provides excellent training for students wishing to prepare for a wider range of career opportunities.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 12,71,340|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 4,61,769|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 90.81|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
Marks - 59/90
Minimum 51 in each section
Marks - 6/9
Minimum 5.5 in each section
|Other eligibility criteria|
• Copies of transcripts • Submit reference from a teacher, adviser or professional who knows student academically • Personal statement (4000) words • Applicants from ICSE/CBSE Standard 12 75% or above in English are exempted from providing ELP requirement scores
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.