- Keele University's School of Computing and Mathematics offers 3 years fulltime undergraduate degree program BSc Computer Science which is concerned with the application of computing to a wide range of problems.
- Computer systems are vital to business, government, science and society, and there is much demand for graduates with the professional understanding and practical skills to harness software and hardware technologies to solve real-world problems and to develop the systems of the future.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 12,84,220|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 4,66,447|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 91.73|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
Marks - 59/90
Minimum 51 in each section
Marks - 6/9
Minimum 5.5 in each section
|Other eligibility criteria|
• Copies of transcripts • Submit reference from a teacher, adviser or professional who knows student academically • Personal statement (4000) words • Applicants from ICSE/CBSE Standard 12 75% or above in English are exempted from providing ELP requirement scores
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.