Health Service & Population Research MPhil/PhD, MD(Res) atKing's College London Faculty of Natural & Mathematical Sciences
3 years (Full Time)
International Students Admission Website
Type of University
Year of establishment
- Health Service & Population Research MPhil/PhD, MD(Res) is offered by Faculty of Natural & Mathematical Sciences under King's College London, UK.
This a Masters level program of a course duration of 3 Years.
Download the brochure to read more details of this course.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- QS 2023
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- The Complete University Guide 2023
- The Guardian 2023
- US News & World Report 2023
|Tuition & fees||INR 26,21,444|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 103.41|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 23ʳᵈ December 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 6.5/9
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.
An expert Shiksha counselor can rate your chances of Admission on this course
Know more about university rankings, on & off-campus accommodations, also see videos & city level informationKing's College London