- The MSc Finance and Investment programme is designed to fast-track the careers of graduates from non-finance backgrounds who want to pursue a career in financial management for commercial and non-commercial organisations.
- Masters in Finance and Investment will provide the students with tools to evaluate issues facing financial market participants and to improve the practice of investment and risk management.
- It focuses on both the trading and portfolio management sides of finance and has a substantial focus on investment within core modules, including portfolio management, financial trading and global investment analysis
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 21,06,792|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 4,49,328|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 90.81|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 1ˢᵗ July 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 6.5/9
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Academic references from two members of staff from your current university is required
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.