- The MArch is a lively student-centered environment, where peer-to-peer learning, practice-based research, and live events projects connect students, expert academics, design professionals and wider communities
- On this course that is jointly run by The University of Manchester and Manchester Metropolitan University, students will enjoy the benefit from the resources and expertise of both institutions.
- During the MArch, students will develop, expand, and refine their design and theoretical skills whilst creating a portfolio that will enable them to find employment in a leading architecture practice.
- The studio element of the course is delivered through research-driven clusters called ateliers that align strong areas of research activity and mutual interests via trios of staff.
- This will enable students to develop ideological positions that are critically underpinned by seminars, workshops, and symposiums.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 25,22,460|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 4,86,093|
|Specialist Costs||INR 1,68,164|
|Other Costs (compulsory)||INR 1,978|
|Other Costs (optional)||INR 9,892|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 98.92|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 8ᵗʰ September 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 65/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
If applicants are waiting for the results of further exams or language tests, the university may decide to make them a conditional offer. If applicants' offer is conditional, they must email evidence of meeting their offer conditions to the university's admissions team
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Two references, one of which must be from a former Year 3 tutor, the other a reference from applicant current employer
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.