MSc Financial Technology (FinTech) atManchester Metropolitan University Manchester Metropolitan Business School
12 months (Full Time)
International Students Admission Website
Type of University
Year of establishment
- FinTech (financial technology) is disrupting and reshaping commerce. The term is applied anywhere technology is used to help companies manage the financial aspects of a business.
- It includes new software and applications, processes, and business models.
- This course combines expertise in finance, computing, risk, and behavioral science.
- Students will look at innovative technologies and the disruptive nature of FinTech business models.
- Students will study seven core units, covering areas including Innovations in Technology and Fundamentals of Programming, as well as an in-depth consultancy-based dissertation.
- Students will also study two option units - which allows them to tailor their course interests.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- QS 2023
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- The Complete University Guide 2023
- The Guardian 2023
- US News & World Report 2023
|Tuition & fees||INR 14,98,200|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 5,98,980|
|Additional Cost||INR 39,952|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 99.88|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 8ᵗʰ December 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 61/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Applicants with 70% in standard 12 (CBSE and CISCE (ISC) exam boards only) may be exempted from submitting English proficiency scores
If applicants are waiting for the results of further exams or language tests, the university may decide to make them a conditional offer. If applicants' offer is conditional, they must email evidence of meeting their offer conditions to the university's admissions team
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Two references, one of which must be an academic reference
- All references must be recent, written and signed by the referee
- Two character references. One reference must be from a clinical manager or someone who can report on the applicant’s physiotherapy working knowledge and performance. Both references must be provided on headed paper or have an organisation stamp. (Required for Manual Therapy Clinical Pathway of MSc in Advanced Physiotherapy)
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.
An expert Shiksha counselor can rate your chances of Admission on this course
Know more about university rankings, on & off-campus accommodations, also see videos & city level informationManchester Metropolitan University