- MBA is designed to prepare students for the challenges of management, exposing them to the latest thinking in business across a variety of sectors within an international context.
- Students will engage with key management disciplines including financial and economic analysis, strategy and innovation, managing and developing people, global marketing management, operations and supply chain management, and cross-cultural management and ethics
- The approach of the course is a focus on both theory and practice.
- Students will engage in activities from lectures, workshops talks from visiting speakers alongside the opportunity to work on a field-based consulting project in addition to the final project where students can develop their consulting skills, write a business plan, or engage in a more traditional academic report.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2019
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 18,53,260|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,62,958|
|Personal Expenses||INR 92,663|
|Food and household||INR 78,032|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 97.54|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 8ᵗʰ August 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 550/800
Marks - 51/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Work Experience||Minimum: 24 Months|
|Other eligibility criteria|
After you've accepted - If you have a conditional offer - your offer letter will include details of what you need to secure your place. You'll need to upload documents to show that you've met these to our Online Applicant Portal
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Submit references on letter-headed paper if required in the application
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Oct , 2022
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.