- The university is very active in the exploration of a number of key areas within computer Science which students will have the opportunity to focus upon during their studies and individual research project.
- This course is designed for those students who have previously studied computing at the university level and are looking to develop an advanced mastery of the subject.
- This course not only offers a balance between advanced computer science theory and practical experience but has a very strong focus on contemporary research.
- This course will provide students with many transferable skills and will improve their research, data collection and interpretation, communication, problem-solving, presentation, and critical skills. The strong focus on principles and concepts will help them develop the capacity for lifelong independent study.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2019
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 14,23,818|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,27,915|
|Personal Expenses||INR 88,407|
|Food and household||INR 74,448|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 93.06|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 29ᵗʰ August 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 59/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
After you've accepted - If you have a conditional offer - your offer letter will include details of what you need to secure your place. You'll need to upload documents to show that you've met these to our Online Applicant Portal
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Submit copies of all academic documentation including transcripts and certificates
- Proof of ELP requirement
- Submit Personal Statement which should include details of applicants previous experience, demonstrates why they are a suitable candidate and explains their plans for career progression
- Evidence of significant study during the last five years is required (Only for courses- MSc in Public Health, MA in Social Work)
- Applicants must include a link to a showreel (a website, Vimeo or youtube channel) (Only for course- MA in Film)
- Submit a portfolio (If required) (Only for course- MSc in Digital Journalism, MA in Interiors (Architecture and Design), MA in Fine Arts)
- Submit references on letter-headed paper and a copy of CV if required in the application
Step 2: Start your online application
Oct , 2022
Course Commencement Date
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.