LLB in Common and Civil Law with Hispanic Studies atQueen's University Belfast Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
4 years (Full Time)
International Students Admission Website
Type of University
Year of establishment
- LLB in Common and Civil Law with Hispanic Studies is offered by Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences under Queen's University Belfast, UK.
This a Bachelors level program of a course duration of 4 Years.
Download the brochure to read more details of this course.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- QS 2023
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- The Complete University Guide 2023
- The Guardian 2023
- US News & World Report 2023
|Tuition & fees||INR 17,37,912|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 99.88|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 4ᵗʰ November 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 6.5/9
If your offer is conditional upon the completion of a degree and/or other academic qualification, you will be required to upload evidence to the Postgraduate Applications Portal to confirm that you have satisfied the condition(s) of your offer
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.
An expert Shiksha counselor can rate your chances of Admission on this course
Know more about university rankings, on & off-campus accommodations, also see videos & city level informationQueen's University Belfast