Teesside University Placements: Job Opportunities & Placement rate, Packages ,Middlesbrough,UK
Teesside University career outcome rate stood at 91%. This means that 91% of the students were either employers and/ or were pursuing higher studies. In addition to this, it was noted that there were 77% of employed graduates in graduate-level jobs. Teesside University provides various placement services that help the students in finding an appropriate industrial placement, internships, and employment. Though, these services differ from an a conventional placement service offered by a placement cell, they are helpful to the students in building a professional network and improving their skills. Read: Teesside University Admissions
Read: Part time work options in UK for international students
- Teesside University Placements Highlights 2021
- Teesside University Class Profile 2021
- Teesside University Placements by Degree 2021
- Teesside University Placements by Professional Field 2021
- Teesside University Internships 2021
- Teesside University Career Services
- Teesside University Post-Study Options
- Teesside University Placements FAQs
Teesside University Placements Highlights 2021
Average Salary by Degree
Average Salary by Professional Field
Most Remunerative Degree (Masters in Science)
Most Remunerative Professional Field (Education & Research)
Teesside University Class Profile 2021
A total of 22,697 students were enrolled at Teesside University. The finer details of the Class Profile are given below:
- 15,844 students were enrolled in full-time courses
- 6,853 students were enrolled in part-time courses
- 9,907 students were enrolled in degree courses
- 4,474 students were enrolled in non-degree courses
- 8,316 students were enrolled in postgraduate courses
- A total of 1,252 students of Teesside University were studying outside the UK
- Nearly 56% students were female
- Teesside University staff number exceeds 2,300
- Teesside University English-language requirements are given in the table below:
5.5 – 7
59 – 66
Teesside University Placements by Degree 2021
As the academic levels increase, remuneration and salaries increase. The same trend can be seen at the Teesside University placements. Masters in Science was the most remunerative degree with an average annual salary of £45,000, whereas, Other Degrees were the least remunerative with an average annual salary of £26,000. The following chart displays the average annual salary on the basis of degree levels:
Read: Popular Job Sectors in UK
Teesside University Placements by Professional Field 2021
Students of Teesside University were placed in different professional fields and in various job roles. As the per the available data, Education & Research was the most remunerative field with an average annual salary of £67,000, whereas, Engineering professional received £27,000 as their average annual salary. The following chart provides finer details of the placements:
Teesside University Internships 2021
Teesside University provides various internship opportunities to its students through online jobs board. In addition, there is a team of officers that provide in-depth information to the students about pre and post placement activities. If your course and your academic department allows you to pursue an internship, then it is highly advisable that you should pursue one. Some of the benefits of pursuing an internship include:
- Preference received from employers
- Stronger networking skills
- Work experience
- Resume improvement
- Access to various career opportunities and fields
Some of the types of work experience/ internships that are offered include:
- Industry placement
- Internship for two year masters students
- Summer internships
- Graduate internships
Teesside University Career Services
Teesside University provides various career services that help the students in finding their desired employment, internships, and industrial placements. Even though, these do not work like a traditional placement cell, they provide a number of resources that help the students in their job search. Some of these services include:
- Advice and guidance CV, application forms, and interview preparations
- Career guidance to help the students choose a correct career path
- Job search portal, and much more
Teesside University Post-Study Options
After graduating from Teesside, students can pursue different career paths such as:
- Full-time employment
- Part-time employment
- Higher education and research
Teesside University Placements FAQs
Q. What points should I keep in mind while applying for placements from Teesside University?
Q. What are the degree-wise placement statistics of Teesside University?
Q. What are some of the top fields where the students of Teesside University were placed?
- Education & Research
- Finance Control & Strategy
- IT & Software Development
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Product & Communications
Q. Can you provide me the salary highlights of Teesside University placements with respect to professional fields?
Q. Does Teesside University provide support to those students who wish to become entrepreneurs?
Q. How does Teesside University support recruiters who hire the students?
- Recruitment and matching service
- Provide access to part-financed graduate talent
- Offering advisory to companies
- Help the recruiters find the right placement scheme
Q. What are some of the placement types available at Teesside University?
- Masters with ‘advanced practice’ for a minimum of 12 weeks
- Sandwich placement, year in industry for a minimum for 36 weeks
- Module placements for one or two semesters
- Funded graduate internships for 8-12 weeks
- Funded undergraduate internships for 8 weeks
- Growth Associate Programme for 6, 9, or 12 months
- Graduates for Growth for 12 weeks
- Creative and Cultural Sector Internships for 4 weeks
Q. Are there any volunteering opportunities at Teesside University?
Q. What are the advantages of pursuing volunteering at Teesside University?
- Skill development for professional sphere
- More knowledge and insight about future career goals
- Contribution to the community
- Skills development
- CV enhancement
- Gaining Volun-tees Awards and Certificates
Q. Can you give me more details about 12-month industrial placement at Teesside University?
Q. What are some of the career related advice available for students of Teesside University?
- Deciding a correct career path/ industry
- Finding job opportunities and internships
- Interview preparation
- Proper job applications
Want to know your chances of admission in this university?
|University City||Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, UK|
Middlesbrough Tees Valley TS1 3BX UK
Middlesbrough ( North Yorkshire)