- LLM Human Rights is offered by School of Law under The University of Edinburgh, UK.
This a Masters level program of a course duration of 1 Years.
Download the brochure to read more details of this course.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 23,40,960|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 97.54|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 7/9
The offer the University makes to students will be conditional or unconditional. If the offer is conditional, the University will set out the conditions that students will need to fulfill in order to be admitted onto their chosen programme. The offer may be conditional upon student passing an English language test
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.