- Cambridge was a pioneer of computer science and continues to lead its development. There are over 1,000 specialist computing and advanced technology companies and commercial laboratories in the area (known as 'Silicon Fen').
- Course is broad and deep - giving skills to create future technology. All aspects of modern computer science are covered, along with the underlying theory and foundations in economics, law and business.
- Student also develop practical skills, such as programming (in various languages, eg ML, Java, C/C++, Prolog) and hardware systems (eg chip design using Verilog).
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 32,57,975|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 5,21,760|
|College Fee||INR 7,56,773|
|Books and Supplies||INR 45,865|
|Immigration health surcharge||INR 1,50,896|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 91.73|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
Marks - 7.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
All applicants are required to take the pre-interview written assessment test Mathematics: Paper 1: Mathematical Thinking multiple-choice questions. (75 minutes, no calculator) Paper 2: Mathematical Reasoning multiple choice questions. (75 minutes, no calculator) All students must register for the test along with the UCAS application, but separately on the university website, deadline is 1st October
The University of Cambridge gives conditional offers to UG and PG students
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Applicants will need to provide a reference
- This should be written by a referee who knows applicants academically and can talk about their work ethic, interaction with other students, and their suitability for higher education or a future career
- In a current or recent school or college, ask the tutor, teacher, principal, or the headteacher
- If appliants left education years ago, ask an employer, volunteering supervisor, or trainer
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Step 5: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.