- MPhil in Basic and Translational Neuroscience is offered by Department of Physiology, Development and Neuroscience (PDN) under University of Cambridge, UK.
This a Masters level program of a course duration of 12 Months.
Download the brochure to read more details of this course.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 28,14,643|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 91.73|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 7/9
The University of Cambridge gives conditional offers to UG and PG students
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.