- The course focus is rooted in visual communication research, underpinned by theory and with an emphasis on the development of a very personal body of practical work
- The curriculum includes courses like: Graphic Design Practice , Design Research
- University Rankings
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 12,38,355|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 4,28,379|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 91.73|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 67/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Applicants should be waived off from ELP if they have 75% in Year 12 English OR 70% average grade in Year 11 and Year 12 English provided Year 12 is not below 65%.
If you have been made an offer to study at the University of Central Lancashire – congratulations! There are two main types of offers: Conditional Offer: An offer to study here that is based on you meeting certain conditions. These conditions are usually academic, and we will normally specify the grades you need in order to confirm your place. Unconditional Offer: This offer means that you’ve already met the conditions required to study here. There will be a financial condition detailed in your offer letter and payment of a deposit is required to secure your place on the course.
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Two academic references
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.