- The course focuses on applied and computational Mathematics
- Students will have the opportunity to work on projects directly linked to the programme team's own research, which includes work of both a theoretical and practical nature.
- Students will also have access to specialist mathematics computing facilities and a well-stocked library, including electronic resources.
- University Rankings
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 12,58,321|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 101.07|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 1ˢᵗ December 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 57/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Applicants who have completed entire secondary education in english medium with 65% or above (70% for Punjab and Haryana Boards) are eligbile for ELP waiver.
If applicant reveives conditional offer, he/she will need to satisfy all remaining conditions before receiving his/her CAS
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Statement of purpose is required
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.