- Integrated Master in Engineering: Electronic Engineering is offered by School of Computer Science and Electronic Engineering under University of Essex, UK.
This a Bachelors level program of a course duration of 4 Years.
Download the brochure to read more details of this course.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- The Complete University Guide 2022
- The Guardian 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 18,04,329|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 91.73|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
Marks - 6/9
A conditional offer will be issued to an applicant who has not provided evidence of an academic or English language entrance requirement, or who is still to complete an academic or English language qualification, or where additional documentation is required, for example a reference. The offer letter will set out the specific conditions that the applicant has been asked to achieve in order for their place to be confirmed. The offer will specify the minimum level of achievement and the level, subject area and awarding institution of the award which needs to be completed. Where appropriate the offer will include the English language requirement that the applicant must achieve in order for their place to be confirmed.
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.