Electronics & Nanoscale Engineering PhD/MPhil/MSc (Research) atUniversity of Glasgow School of Engineering
1 - 3 years (Full Time)
International Students Admission Website
Type of University
Year of establishment
- Electronics & Nanoscale Engineering PhD/MPhil/MSc (Research) is offered by School of Engineering under University of Glasgow, UK.
This a Masters level program of a course duration of 1-3 Years.
Download the brochure to read more details of this course.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- QS 2023
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- The Complete University Guide 2023
- The Guardian 2023
- US News & World Report 2023
|Tuition & fees||INR 22,97,240|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 Pound = INR 99.88|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 24ᵗʰ March 2023
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 6.5/9
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.
An expert Shiksha counselor can rate your chances of Admission on this course
Know more about university rankings, on & off-campus accommodations, also see videos & city level informationUniversity of Glasgow